the fabulous world of the outrageousminx

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I SUCK

Am hereby no longer going to issue lame apologies to my readers (if any still exist) and am just going to hang my head in shame and resign myself to the fact that I am a flake.

Having deviated from the initial purpose of the blog (i.e. saving money on therapy by using web confessional instead), I have decided to be militant in my efforts to post...it is my belated New Year's resolution, sort of.

That said, please do not expect the traditional auto-rant/War and Peace length types of posts. I don't know if I can take the pressure of posting come rain or shine (God help me if I ever do indulge in a professional journalistic career...I will end up as the modern day desi Fletch). I will, however, try to be as charming, insightful and caustic as ever. Instead of regaling my friends with stories over the telephone, I will instead try to offend the masses with my rather brilliant musings.

Anyway, I hope to post more soon. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up. Till then, my pretties.

-Minx-

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

How I have missed you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home