the fabulous world of the outrageousminx

Thursday, February 03, 2005

THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF THE OUTRAGEOUS MINX!!!

Hello to all my favorite cats and kittens!

I never intended to leave you all high and dry for such a long time. It started out as a general malaise, which quickly, through a series of rather unfortunate events, disintegrated into a downward spiral of misguided despair, eventually sucking me into the deep abyss of self-loathing, a place I visit all-too-often. It is like a bad summer home for me. In that state, I was too depressing and pitiful even for myself, so you should be thanking me for not subjecting you to the raw anguish and war waging in the inner recesses of my pathetic mental battleground. What can I say? I am no Van Gogh or Hemingway--pain does not necessarily lead to creativity, it just shuts me down. (But, hey! At least my bodily appendages and sanity have survived intact!)

I am back, as Arnold would say, with a vengeance! And I will regale you with stories of the past few weeks/months (yikes!). Always trying to achieve some sense of control in my world of chaos, I am approaching the next few blogs as a play-by-play of major events of the past few months, not necessarily random rants. I will try to control myself and let random rants take the backseat for time being. That said, I also know I will break this rule almost immediately. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home