the fabulous world of the outrageousminx

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

THE MINX THINKS

Hello my lovelies-

I had posted something yesterday-but I have pulled it due to my own (and others!) dissatisfaction at its content/quality. Am not feeling my fab best at the moment-and was not inspired to write. I decided, regardless of hangover and vile mood, to post. Big mistake. HUGE!

Unless i ENJOY writing-nothing i post will be entertaining/thought provoking...therefore, posting rubbish is not fair to anyone. the site was/is a verbal vent session--and the last posting was anything but. it was pure unadulterated crap...a post out of obligation. and i'll be damned if i do it again.

So-apologies to those of you expecting a posting. and apologies to those of you who READ the last posting. and many thanx to my fellow minx for telling me how the last posting sucked ass...i agree and i promise not to post again just for the sake of posting. Let's hope I'm back on top of my game soon enough! Will share more later.

kissies,

the outrageousminx

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe no hard feelings minxy. you write supremely well; maybe the hangover had something to do with it? carry on the good work!

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minx - where are you????!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what has the world come to, minxy? you haven't experienced/done anything rant worthy in 15 days? What's going on? Stories...hello...! :)

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
Minxy baby's gone on vacation...she'll be back with lots of outrageousminxy stories soon! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home