the fabulous world of the outrageousminx

Monday, August 15, 2005

SILENCE BROKEN

Dear Cats and Kittens,

Yet again, I have no excuses or explanations for my extended absence. In the most succinct way I know how-I will say the following:

1. Yes. I had been holed up in romantic bliss for a while...but, knowing me as well as you do, you know how THAT ended. I don't want to talk about it. Yet.

2. My life has continued to be the non-stop drama that you readers have come to rely on...with travels, hook-ups, and bizzarro adventures.

3. I am going to try to be more consistent in my postings-come orgy, travels and flooding-postings will (hopefully) be more regular. No promises here...but I will certainly try.

WHEW! So, the next few postings will not be organized chronologically, but rather in the weird filing system that my mind employs (a perverse dewey decimal system).

Over the last few months, I have zig-zagged this once-great land of ours (pre-Bush era, naturally) in the mind-numbing pursuit of the perfect job (more about THAT later too...)

In my travels, I have encountered a gaggle of freaks and scary people worthy of a sideshow spot on Coney Island (though perhaps, not enough to score a coveted spot on Springer or a float during Pride Week). The following blogs have been scribbled on cocktail napkins, corners of magazines and ticket stubs.

Enjoy the feasting, you savages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home